Thursday, January 10, 2013

I guess I fell off the wagon...

Well, I actually thought I lost my 1 follower... :) Yes, it's been a while. We kinda got sidetracked and should be back on track soon. Back last March, we made a move to our new house. This led to no room to work on the car.

We have done a ton of remodel on the new house, so I had to take a break. We now have the "Mustang Barn" that will be the new home for the car. The garage is built, but we had to set it up for another project for the house.

What I have done on the car... He has been in the main part of the garage and I have gotten it running again. I have realized that I am going to have to pull the engine and tranny and just do a full rebuild. This thing has sat up so long, that all of the seals have dried up. so now it leaks everywhere. Then I am going to pull the car apart and start putting it back together with all new seals as well...

Once that is done, I should be able to set it up for paint and then new wheels and such... I am still debating on the brake conversion... but that will take longer, as the expense is pretty high...

I will certainly update the page as soon as I start tearing into it, complete with pictures and all that...

Till' I blog again....

D

No comments:

Post a Comment